REMOTE POSTION: WORK FROM YOUR HOME
Cybertron is seeking Technical Support / Customer Advocate Agents to join our team. At Cybertron we strive to provide a top level professional and friendly service to our customers. Your job is to assist our customers through their entire experience starting from consideration, purchase, and post purchase. You will be incentivized in your efforts to provide the best possible customer experience.
• A Customer Support Specialist’s main duty is to provide technical support and assistance to customers regarding their hardware and software issues.
• Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, and notifying them of any impending changes
• Work with supervisors and other departments to facilitate fast incident resolution.
• Advocate on customers behalf to insure high levels of customer satisfaction
• Provide customers and prospects with hardware recommendations on hardware solutions that meets their requirements.
• Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
• Advance understanding of PC operating systems and most common software applications.
• Advance understanding of PC hardware components
• Experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing computer issues.
• Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
• Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
• 2-year degree in the IT field preferred, but not required.
• Competitive base based on experience and qualifications.
• Uncapped Performance Bonus
• Uncapped commissions on pre sales assistance and consultation.
• Health, vision, and dental benefits included.
• Full on the job training & support
• Fun working environment and culture.
• Great opportunity for advancement.
CLX is a custom PC integrator catering to gamers and content creators. CLX was formed in January 2016 and is an extension of Cybertron International, one of the largest system integrators in the US since 1997. CLX believes in quality, attention to detail, and giving gamers the ability to choose exactly what they desire. Recognized for its award-winning custom designs and paint work, CLX offers a range of carefully curated systems or a completely customized experience by allowing gamers the ability to configure their own. CLX systems can be found on Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and other retail partners.
Fast paced and exciting environment, we work with the latest and greatest tech on the market! If you are motivated to learn new skills and increase your knowledge and experience we have a spot for you in our growing company!